Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Victim Of Need!!

dont have much to describe as to why i wrote this ... just hmmm it got penned down..

Victim Of Need:
------------------
Look at me here
What is it that you see?
The luscious carved body
Or the battered soul within

You term me a social disease
And count me an outcast
But I am just trying
Trying to live and last

You make my pride bite dust
By calling me a parasite
But its only your lust
On which I have been feeding

You catch me contemplating
You feel I am lost
But I am just healing
From every nights ordeal

You think its my choice of pleasure
This torment of soul and body I treasure
But I am just a victim of need
The need to survive

I cant wait to start a new chapter
But the ink is dry, the lines disappear
Like words on sand, washed away,
By guilt from this sin filled river

\m/

5 comments:

Aanshi said...

wretched scums rule eh..
neways, good work..[:)]

Anonymous said...

Victim of thought? maybe.

But a nice expression :)

Merc said...

@aanshi
wretched souls always "try" to rule :)

@shweta
thanks..

NRkey Menon said...

Wah wah mere sher!
"The luscious carved body"

Shu vaat chhe! ;)

Merc said...

are apni body to naturally curved hai.. (gol) :)