Thursday, March 13, 2008

Brain.printStackTrace();

With another week nearing its end, since my week is only from mon-fri, I was just shuffling though my grey cells to remember how the events last weekend had unfolded. Not that I am drunk and have had amnesia or anything. Just with nothing to do sitting here might as well note down what all "pleasures" of life did i experience...

And thats when i came across this piece of paper lying in my desk drawer. It had random thoughts written down with my handwriting!! After a few moments of memory check i realised it was my thought process i had penned down while sitting in office last sunday.. (ya thats the timepass you do with no work and no one else present in the entire building).. Anyways so here you go, the stack trace of all my thoughts that day for last 15 minutes while i waited for my cab.

Instructions:

whatever you are about to read is utter crap. Any coincidences with other peoples thoughts is highly unlikely

1) The thoughts are written down in italics
2) The text in normal fonts are my real life activities..
3) switch off your own mind


Time: 19:31

Should call the cab guy and ask for update..
(on phone) so megha hows the weekend? WHAT you are in an examination hall!!!

did i call the right megha? I think someone is shitting with me
Hmmmm m i talking to megha tiwari ?? No i am not some bank employee !! What exam??

why is she mumbling? god damn it this phone sucks.. And what exam is this now!! Did i have to go there too?
OH oki.. some bank exam .. (phew) Best luck

Atleast someone else is wasting her sunday.. Ok who else can i call (free local calls from office) ..
Browsing through the contacts list

Time: 19:33
OH SHIT!!! CATCH CATCH CATCH
THUD!

(skipped a heart beat here.) god please let it be on please please please
Picking my phone from the ground and unlocking the keypad lock..and the bright screen shines..

And god says "let there be light!" Damn i need a knight armour for this phone. Right, call the cab guy
Hello.. Ya i am calling from CTS.. Hmm CTS as in cognizant.. have my drop at this time so need a cab.. 10 mins more!!! Thanks

10 mins!! i need food yaar... rats will eat my intestines..

Staring at our company's magazine.

Time: 19:35

Where shall I go for dinner? whom shall i ask? Hardik is the best bet
Trying to get a proxy to get gmail woking.

Time:19:37

What these people think i am going to take code home or mail it somewhere!! Any normal IT guy needs access to mail.. Its like air for us..

The heck i am not authorized. Its MY account.
Staring at the same message on the monitor for past 2 minutes "you are not authorized to view this page bla bla bla"

Time: 19:38

Maybe i can get the smoke detectors to go off. Then we can have a real fire drill.
Looking at the ceiling.. (hoping to see stars!!).

hmmm.. na na na sutta muje sutta na mila..
moving my head left to right..(as if shuffling my playlist)

I am the clansman... FREEDOMMMM come on people FREEDOMM...
Need to play this song one day.. someday.. first need a singer for that
browsing through the songs on my phone

YES this is the next big song to hit the rock scene... BAPPI DA rules.. GO BAPPI \m/
Song blaring in my ear phones "you are my samosa , you are my masala dosa, you are my chicken fry , you are my fish fry, kabhi na kehna kudie bye bye bye"

Time:19:42
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!
(dont think i need to write what i was doing here)

Time:19:50
oh someone is calling me?? SOMEONE IS CALLING ME!!!
before i can pick up its a miss call

AHH That feels more like it.. Another miss call.. they think i own vodafone here!!!
zzzzzzzzz!!

TIME:19:55

is it me shaking or is it just another earthquake? Why is bruce calling me "sir"! have I been givenknighthood!!
Security guard shaking me trying to wake me up..

hmmm now what another fire drill!! i didnt even get the smoke detector to go off
"Sir your cab is waiting! Are you OK?"

now i will be ok .. need to get out of here..
"Thank you i will be down in 5"

oh yaa u dont knw english .. neither do i
Security guad staring at me as if i had cursed him

I am not a black magic guy
"aa raha hun bhaiya.. 5 min"

Time: 19:60

cya tomorrow morning my dear...
Waving goodbye to our campus as i head for home!!..


Finally the turmoil of working on sunday had ended.. guess i had better make this a habit.. of working on sunday that is..

anyways its annual day celebration here today so i am off..
milte hai agle episode mein isi time, isi comp se, isi blog pe, koi aur kachra leke..
tab tak ke lie..

take care brothers and their sisters ..

2 comments:

NRkey Menon said...

I see you ave givens the tribute to BAPPI DA....and i likes what I sees!

was biting my nails and sittin on the edge o my seat thru out the post! NEAT!

Merc said...

well i fell off the seat (sleeping tht is :p)..