Sunday, March 9, 2008

Pump It!!

Finally i have net access from my comp.. (god bless my manager).. anyways yesterday as i hit the gym with my friend (for swimming ofcourse i still keep away from dolle sholle ) i had a sudden recollection of a really funny incident that had happened few months back.. so heres a post for all that nostalgia

Location: Symbiosis Gym
Dated: 13/8/2007

Yesterday was a really bleak day as far as activities were concerened..(ofcourse with respect to my life tht is) The test went off pretty well.. somehow managed to get the minimum requirement of 60%.. (thank god). Then as planned had to go for DHUN practice at around 6 30 but my friend told me it wont happen till 7. maybe even 7 30.. so well what to do??
TT tables being occupied and already stuffed with the recent vada pav i had had… i opted to venture out and pay a visit to Symbiosis and inquire about the gym facilities..
So i headed for Symbi campus. And with mother nature being very kind, rains didnt harass me this time. As soon as i reached the campus everyone there seemed to notice someone out of place (me tht is).. everyone was loungin around the campus in tracks and tshirts and there i was alll formally dressed.. I struggled my way throug the winding campus to finally find the gym.. There it was a glass floor with the masculine gender tryin to tone their bodies…
So i headed upto the floor for the gym..(somehow gyms are never on the ground floor). As i reached the entrance, there was a momentary pause in activiities inside..(i think they took me as a salesman..) what followed took me by surprise initialy..
one of the boys (or man!!).. , on seein me, changed his dumbels to heavier ones and strted buildin his dole-sholey wid a renewed energy..!! down at other corner some other fellow puffs out his chest and strted warmin up.. I mean okay.. i hv some appeal when it comes to gals (though the repellin factor is high :p).. but GUYS!!!!.. i was just about to shout “I AM STRAIGHT!!”.. when frm the corner of my eye i saw the main reason for all the renewed interest in excersicin..
there behind me were two gals (i assume from symbi)..now i dun need to state their looks but u can imagine as they could make everyone in that room want to be ARNOLD or SALMAAN(for bollywood followers).. PHEW… everythin was normal.. i asked the rates ,of the gym ofcourse, and headed back out…
Maybe someday someone might renew the energy in me too to excersie and i might actually join a gym then just inquirin.. For now i m off for a lecture as traiing resumes..till next time take care and keep pumpin!!

4 comments:

NRkey Menon said...

Ah! So u've been givin out those magnetism vaale vibes i see!! Neat!

Nice to see you here man!

Aanshi said...

good that u gave ur mucles some pain to move to the gym atlest..[:p]
make some more posts, m greedy..[;)]

Merc said...

u will have more then my share of posts dun worry.. :) all the de"bugging" is going to come out here ;)

Anonymous said...

gr8 work man
all the pessimism and sarcasm keeps me going thru the day its like a cup of warm coffee to get ur day started
hoping to hear lots more
keep up the gr8 work