Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Lone Man's Words

hmmm the past few days have been going really the usual (which is pretty unusual ).. the weekend was nothing special... hang out with friends , burn feul, come to office and head back home... and the past two days at office have been kind of relaxing with no deadlines to meet..
So anyways last sat wasnt really in the best of my moods when i had this discussion with my roomie regarding a dead friend of his.. and POP!! i got another theme to write a few lines on.. so here they are..

P.S. these lines are not based on any person or incidence in my life and totally dedicated to my roomie... (no names here as per the rules)..

Lone Man's words
----------------------------
Its been a while now

since you have been gone
But all I ever think of is you
Guess I never moved on

As I look into the mirror
its your reflection i see
in silence of this air
I can hear u breathe

with every second of clock
i wish you were here
close to me in my arms
just to feel your heart beat

And as i close my eyes
Its only you i see
On my bed just by my side
like an angel whispering to me

For so long i waited
To say how much i loved you
And all those time i treasured
but now its too late

All alone, with you far away
All color faded to shades of grey
I always tried to know
Just why you had to go

to this day i sit and ponder
Staring at all memories as loose threads
To this truth will i ever surrender?
The truth that you are dead!!

there you have it...
and dude you are never alone..

and so i take leave as i head back to a bit of work..

rock on...

3 comments:

NRkey Menon said...

Moving!

Peace!

Shweta said...

Such a touching poem.
I've asked these questions myself, but never got any answers.

Merc said...

all the answers i got converted into other questions sadly..

thanks for reading..